Cheeky Monkey’s Day Nursery is committed to offering outstanding childcare whilst being competitive.
|SESSION||TIMES||FEES FOR 1-3 DAYS||FEES FOR 4-5 DAYS|
|AM SESSION||08:00 – 13:00||£43.20||£41.04|
|PM SESSION||13:00 – 18:00||£43.20||£41.04|
|FULL DAY SESSION||08:00 – 18:00||£70.20||£63.18|
|LATE COLLECTION||AFTER 13:00 |
|£30.00 WITHIN THE HOUR||£30.00 WITHIN THE HOUR|
|EXTRA HOUR||£10.00 PER HOUR||£10.00 PER HOUR|
- All 3- and 4-year-olds are entitled to 15 hours of free Early Years’ education per week across 38 weeks of the year.
- This entitlement is not means tested and all 3- and 4-year-olds are eligible.
- Parents can choose where they wish to use this entitlement with any registered provider.
- The nursery is responsible for claiming the free hours and parents will be asked to provide information to enable the completion of the claim form.
- If a parent decides to use two registered providers, then the 15 free hours would be divided between both providers
- The nursery will try to be as flexible as possible in providing the 15 hour entitlement, but attendance patterns will need to fit in with the nursery’s session times. Currently we offer 2 types of funded sessions, 8 am until 1 pm 3 days per week or 1 pm until 6 pm 3 days per week.
- If you take up a purely funded place within the nursery there is still a deposit and registration fee to pay.
- Government funding will be taken off your monthly invoice.
- We can accept 30-hour funding with a valid code.
The local authority sets guidelines for Cheeky Monkey’s Day Nursery to adhere to; it is important that your child attends all scheduled sessions regularly and failure to attend will result in your child’s place being terminated from the nursery.
For further information, please see the Manager for more clarity.
Government Tax Incentives
The UK Government greatly encourages nursery childcare by contributing to cost through the tax system.
For more information visit www.hmrc.gov.uk/childcare
The UK Government greatly encourages nursery childcare by contributing to cost through the tax system. For more information visit www.hmrc.gov.uk/childcare
How To Claim: You can order a claim pack over the phone by calling the tax credits helpline on 0345 300 3 900. For more information on eligibility and how to claim tax credits, you can also visit www.taxcredits.inlandrevenue.gov.uk.
If your employer has a childcare voucher scheme, you can save on National Insurance and Income Tax. By registering for your employer’s scheme, up to £55 a week can be deducted from your salary and used to provide childcare vouchers for the same amount. This amount, which is deducted from your gross salary, is then exempt from National Insurance and Income Tax.
Please contact the nursery to gain further information.